Some pharmacies in Hamilton are offering the Moderna vaccine for 18 plus
It looks like the younger ages in Hamilton can start getting the vaccine sooner.
In Hamilton, Durham, Ottawa, Windsor and York Region, a total of 58 pharmacies are now offering the Moderna shot to anyone aged 18 and up.
Ontario quietly announced the expansion online, where vaccine-seekers can search by postal code to find local pharmacies administering shots.
People are advised to book online or to contact pharmacy sites directly about availability.
Here is a link to see all the pharmacies in the Hamilton location.
Justin Bates, CEO of the Ontario Pharmacists Association, posted on Twitter yesterday saying his organization was pleased with the pharmacy program expansion.
The province says that also 78 other pharmacy locations in Toronto and Peel Region are now offering the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to people aged 18 and older.
- 18 and older in Mississauga and Brampton can book a vaccine in some pharmacies
- LATEST: 32 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Hamilton
- Pharmacies in Halton now offering AstraZeneca vaccine
- Hamilton pharmacies to administer COVID-19 vaccine for those 55 and over
- Province expands use of Moderna vaccine through Hamilton pharmacies as shipments ramp-up
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington