Some Heartless Person Stole the Port Credit Heart
Where has the love gone in Mississauga?
On Thursday (August 8) morning, Port Credit residents woke up to find the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
A witness who believes that the heart was stolen reported the sign missing to the Port Credit BIA.
The BIA confirmed that the heart was indeed missing and was not taken down for maintenance.
Police have no information on whether or not the sign was stolen.
The sign was a trendy selfie spot in the area, and both residents and the BIA are disappointed to see the heart missing.
Where do you think the heart has gone?
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga