Some Heartless Person Stole the Port Credit Heart
Where has the love gone in Mississauga?
On Thursday (August 8) morning, Port Credit residents woke up to find the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
A witness who believes that the heart was stolen reported the sign missing to the Port Credit BIA.
The BIA confirmed that the heart was indeed missing and was not taken down for maintenance.
Police have no information on whether or not the sign was stolen.
The sign was a trendy selfie spot in the area, and both residents and the BIA are disappointed to see the heart missing.
Where do you think the heart has gone?
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga