Some Heartless Person Stole the Port Credit Heart
Where has the love gone in Mississauga?
On Thursday (August 8) morning, Port Credit residents woke up to find the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
A witness who believes that the heart was stolen reported the sign missing to the Port Credit BIA.
The BIA confirmed that the heart was indeed missing and was not taken down for maintenance.
Police have no information on whether or not the sign was stolen.
The sign was a trendy selfie spot in the area, and both residents and the BIA are disappointed to see the heart missing.
Where do you think the heart has gone?
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26