Some Heartless Person Stole the Port Credit Heart
Where has the love gone in Mississauga?
On Thursday (August 8) morning, Port Credit residents woke up to find the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
A witness who believes that the heart was stolen reported the sign missing to the Port Credit BIA.
The BIA confirmed that the heart was indeed missing and was not taken down for maintenance.
Police have no information on whether or not the sign was stolen.
The sign was a trendy selfie spot in the area, and both residents and the BIA are disappointed to see the heart missing.
Where do you think the heart has gone?
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second