Snow Could Be Headed for Mississauga This Week
That's right, Mississauga - our snow-less conditions might be coming to an end sooner than expected!
Whether or not you're ready for it, snow could hit Mississauga as soon as this Thursday, according to Environment Canada.
Environment Canada’s forecast for this week says that either rain showers or flurries are expected across the region on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
It might not be a snowstorm (thankfully!), but there's a 30 per cent chance of precipitation and it's expected to drop to -5 degrees at night, which could mean snow.
This could just be the beginning of a very snow-filled winter, says Accuweather.
That's right, winter 2017-18 is set to be "snowy".
According to Accuweather, the snow will be influenced by La Nina - or cooler water temperatures near the equator.
Bundle up, Mississauga!
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga