Snow Could Be Headed for Mississauga This Week
That's right, Mississauga - our snow-less conditions might be coming to an end sooner than expected!
Whether or not you're ready for it, snow could hit Mississauga as soon as this Thursday, according to Environment Canada.
Environment Canada’s forecast for this week says that either rain showers or flurries are expected across the region on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
It might not be a snowstorm (thankfully!), but there's a 30 per cent chance of precipitation and it's expected to drop to -5 degrees at night, which could mean snow.
This could just be the beginning of a very snow-filled winter, says Accuweather.
That's right, winter 2017-18 is set to be "snowy".
According to Accuweather, the snow will be influenced by La Nina - or cooler water temperatures near the equator.
Bundle up, Mississauga!
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions