Snow Could Be Headed for Mississauga This Week
That's right, Mississauga - our snow-less conditions might be coming to an end sooner than expected!
Whether or not you're ready for it, snow could hit Mississauga as soon as this Thursday, according to Environment Canada.
Environment Canada’s forecast for this week says that either rain showers or flurries are expected across the region on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
It might not be a snowstorm (thankfully!), but there's a 30 per cent chance of precipitation and it's expected to drop to -5 degrees at night, which could mean snow.
This could just be the beginning of a very snow-filled winter, says Accuweather.
That's right, winter 2017-18 is set to be "snowy".
According to Accuweather, the snow will be influenced by La Nina - or cooler water temperatures near the equator.
Bundle up, Mississauga!
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Mississauga Councillors Appoints Former Councillor in Ward 1
- Top 5 Things to Do on Family Day in Mississauga
- Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Unique New Restaurant With Board Game Nights Now Open in Mississauga