Six grocery stores in Brampton report COVID cases this week, three at one location
Six grocery stores in Brampton have recorded cases of COVID-19 since Monday, with one location having three infected employees.
Today (January 21), three workers at the Real Canadian Superstore at 85 Steeles Ave. W. at Main St. S. were confirmed as being positive.
Two of these workers were last on the job January 9 while the third person reported for work on January 14.
Other stores with reported individual employee cases so far this week with the date the cases were confirmed include:
Metro, 180 Sandalwood Pkwy. at Kennedy Rd. N. Last day worked January 9.
FreshCo, 10615 Bramalea Rd. at Sandalwood Pkwy. E. Last day worked January 15.
Fortino"s, 55 Mountainash Rd. at Bovaird Dr. E. Last day worked January 15
Sobeys, 8975 Chinguacousy Rd. at Queen St. W. Last day worked January 17
FreshCo, 390 Queen St. W at McLaughlin Rd. S. Last day worked on January 15
- All COVID-19 cases at Brampton grocery stores for the week of Jan 17 to 23
- All COVID-19 cases reported at Brampton grocery stores: Jan 24 to 30
- All COVID-19 cases reported at Brampton grocery stores: Jan 31 to Feb 6
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of Jan 3 to 9
- All COVID-19 cases reported at Hamilton grocery stores: Jan 24 to 30
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga