Shooting Prompts Police Presence at Mississauga Intersection
Police reported a shooting tonight in Mississauga.
Tonight at around 10:27 p.m., police reported that there was a shooting in the area of Glen Erin and Britannia.
One victim has been transported to a hospital.
There is high police presence. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga