Shooting Prompts Police Presence at Mississauga Intersection
Police reported a shooting tonight in Mississauga.
Tonight at around 10:27 p.m., police reported that there was a shooting in the area of Glen Erin and Britannia.
One victim has been transported to a hospital.
There is high police presence. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police on Scene After Report of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious