Police Searching for Suspects in Mississauga Shooting
Peel police remain on scene in north Mississauga on Monday morning following a shooting which landed one person in hospital.
“We’re still investigating,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
The incident unfolded at the Erin Mills-Meadowvale border at 9:55 p.m. in the Glen Erin Dr. and Britannia Rd. area.
That’s when a male victim who was shot went into a store in the Fresh Co. plaza to report it.
When police arrived - tactical and canine units were also on scene - the victim had already left.
He was later located at a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
“We can confirm that he did receive an injury consistent with a gunshot, however, at this point we have no suspect information to go on,” said Fischer.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 11 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1133 or CrimeStoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigate Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police