Several flights depart/arrive at Pearson Airport in Mississauga with confirmed COVID-19 cases
Throughout the past week, the federal government has reported several domestic and international travel flights that departed or arrived at Pearson Airport with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Four of the domestic flights took place on Wednesday, December 9: WestJet flight WS670 arriving at Pearson, WestJet flight WS254 departing Pearson, Air Canada/Jazz flight AC8210 departing Pearson, and Air Canada flight AC144 arriving at Pearson.
Additionally, WestJet flight WS652 arrived at Pearson on Friday, December 11.
Several rows were affected on each of the flights.
In terms of international flights, Emirates flight EK242 departed Pearson on December 9, while Delta Airlines flight DL4664 and American Airlines flight AA5586 arrived at Pearson on December 10.
Passengers in affected rows (or all passengers on the flight if rows aren’t specified) are advised to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days and contact public health if they start showing symptoms of the virus.
All residents are reminded to quarantine for 14 days after returning to Canada from travel abroad.
More information on these flights and all other flights with confirmed COVID-19 cases is available on the federal government's website.
- 28 flights with COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga's Pearson Airport over past week
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- More flights reported with COVID-19 at Mississauga's Pearson Airport over the past week
- Thirteen flights with COVID-19 reported at Mississauga's Pearson Airport over past week
- 15 flights with COVID-19 reported at Pearson Airport in Mississauga over past week
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Police arrest man for making threats against Pearson Airport in Mississauga