Second Body Found at Explosion Site in Mississauga
Not long after the possibility was brought up, police have confirmed that a second body was found among the rubble and debris of the exploded house, according to CTV News.
The body is that of a male who has not yet been identified. We can speculate that it belongs to Robert Nadler, one of the two missing homeowners linked to the address where the explosion occurred.
The first body found was that of a woman who may be Nadler's wife and the other homeowner, Diane Page.
Her identity also has yet to be confirmed as we wait for the results of the police's autopsy, which is to take place sometime today.
If our speculations are correct, this could be the tragic tale of a married couple dying together in an extremely unconventional manner. The investigation has yet to uncover whether the blast was accidental or intentional.
One of the only clues we know of so far is the eerie writing found at the scene. The notes may have been written by Page herself, as one of the pages mentions the writer's husband.
Stay tuned for further updates.
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: Hugely Expensive GTA Mansion is For Sale
- 5 Things That Could Replace the Sears Location in Erin Mills Town Centre
- 5 Strange Places for a Sleepover Outside of Mississauga
- Police Looking For Homeowners And May Have Found A Second Victim in Explosion
- Second Victim at Explosion Site Identified in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Body Found in Mississauga