Schools in hold and secure due to gun sighting in Mississauga
Two schools are in hold and secure due to a gun sighting in Mississauga.
Peel police say that an individual with a gun was reportedly seen near a residence in the Cedarglen Gate and Dundas St. W. area.
St. Martin’s SS and Hawthorne Public School are in hold and secure while officers and K9 units search the area.
No injuries have been reported.
The hold and secures have been lifted. Police say that the area has been secured and the investigation is ongoing.
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School and daycares in hold and secure due to possible gun sighting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga