Schools in hold and secure due to gun sighting in Mississauga
Two schools are in hold and secure due to a gun sighting in Mississauga.
Peel police say that an individual with a gun was reportedly seen near a residence in the Cedarglen Gate and Dundas St. W. area.
St. Martin’s SS and Hawthorne Public School are in hold and secure while officers and K9 units search the area.
No injuries have been reported.
The hold and secures have been lifted. Police say that the area has been secured and the investigation is ongoing.
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School and daycares in hold and secure due to possible gun sighting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant