Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
A rollover collision in Mississauga has left at least one person injured.
Around 7:30 p.m., emergency crews responded to a rollover crash in the Hurontario and Armdale area. A source told insauga.com that fire crews noticed a person was trapped in the vehicle upon arrival and cut the roof off the car to allow at least one occupant to escape through the opening.
One male was treated by Peel paramedics at the scene.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs