Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
A rollover collision in Mississauga has left at least one person injured.
Around 7:30 p.m., emergency crews responded to a rollover crash in the Hurontario and Armdale area. A source told insauga.com that fire crews noticed a person was trapped in the vehicle upon arrival and cut the roof off the car to allow at least one occupant to escape through the opening.
One male was treated by Peel paramedics at the scene.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Here’s What Doug Ford Intends to Do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Chicken Joint Closes Down in Mississauga