Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
A rollover collision in Mississauga has left at least one person injured.
Around 7:30 p.m., emergency crews responded to a rollover crash in the Hurontario and Armdale area. A source told insauga.com that fire crews noticed a person was trapped in the vehicle upon arrival and cut the roof off the car to allow at least one occupant to escape through the opening.
One male was treated by Peel paramedics at the scene.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- One Person Injured in Hwy 403 Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- One Person Trapped in Vehicle After Collision in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon