Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Part of a major road has been closed due to a collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a cyclist was struck in the Tomken Rd. and Timberlea Blvd. area.
Peel paramedics are assessing the cyclist, police say.
Police say the extent of the cyclist’s injuries is not known at this time.
Southbound Tomken has been shut down from Hwy 401.
The driver remained on scene, police say.
A call regarding the incident came in at 4:30 pm.
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Cyclist Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga