Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Part of a major road has been closed due to a collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a cyclist was struck in the Tomken Rd. and Timberlea Blvd. area.
Peel paramedics are assessing the cyclist, police say.
Police say the extent of the cyclist’s injuries is not known at this time.
Southbound Tomken has been shut down from Hwy 401.
The driver remained on scene, police say.
A call regarding the incident came in at 4:30 pm.
- Paramedics assessing a cyclist struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl