Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Part of a major road has been closed due to a collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a cyclist was struck in the Tomken Rd. and Timberlea Blvd. area.
Peel paramedics are assessing the cyclist, police say.
Police say the extent of the cyclist’s injuries is not known at this time.
Southbound Tomken has been shut down from Hwy 401.
The driver remained on scene, police say.
A call regarding the incident came in at 4:30 pm.
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool