Road Closed After Injured Male Located in Mississauga
A road closure is in effect this evening in connection with a police investigation.
Police say they were called shortly before 8:00 p.m. for an injured man located in the area of Lakeshore Road and Hurontario.
The male has been taken to hospital.
Officers are currently investigating the cause of injury.
Police say there is nothing to indicate a concern for public safety.
Lakeshore is closed between St. Lawrence Drive and Hurontario until further notice.
Residents should avoid the area.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico