Residents Asked to Avoid Area Because of Fire in Mississauga
Residents are being warned to stay way from a residential area due to a fire.
Peel police say a call regarding a fire, which began in the Trelawny and Osprey area, off of Tenth Line, came in at 3:41 p.m.
Police say there are no reports on the severity of any injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say an adult female is being transported to local hospital. The extent of her injuries is unknown at this time.
Prairie Circle to Nutcracker on Osprey has been shut down.
Police say the fire is out.
Police say the victim remains in hospital and is considered to be in life-threatening condition.
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on 407 Following Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Police on Scene at Square One Area Fire in Mississauga