Residents Asked to Avoid Area Because of Fire in Mississauga
Residents are being warned to stay way from a residential area due to a fire.
Peel police say a call regarding a fire, which began in the Trelawny and Osprey area, off of Tenth Line, came in at 3:41 p.m.
Police say there are no reports on the severity of any injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say an adult female is being transported to local hospital. The extent of her injuries is unknown at this time.
Prairie Circle to Nutcracker on Osprey has been shut down.
Police say the fire is out.
Police say the victim remains in hospital and is considered to be in life-threatening condition.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Peel Police Urging People to Avoid This Area