Recall issued for President's Choice Cranberry Goat's Milk Cheese
Loblaw Companies Limited has issued a recall for President’s Choice brand Cranberry Goat’s Milk Cheese.
The recall is due to the fact the cheese might have pieces of plastic in it. The cheeses being recalled are the 300-gram sizes with the codes 2020 MR 19 and 2020 MR 24.
These items are sold at various stores owned by the Loblaw Companies Limited brand, including Real Canadian Superstore and No Frills, across the country.
Anyone who believes they may have purchased one of the recalled items is advised to return it to the store it was purchased from—do NOT eat it.
Cover photo and photo courtesy of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s website
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga