Recall issued for President's Choice Cranberry Goat's Milk Cheese
Loblaw Companies Limited has issued a recall for President’s Choice brand Cranberry Goat’s Milk Cheese.
The recall is due to the fact the cheese might have pieces of plastic in it. The cheeses being recalled are the 300-gram sizes with the codes 2020 MR 19 and 2020 MR 24.
These items are sold at various stores owned by the Loblaw Companies Limited brand, including Real Canadian Superstore and No Frills, across the country.
Anyone who believes they may have purchased one of the recalled items is advised to return it to the store it was purchased from—do NOT eat it.
Cover photo and photo courtesy of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s website
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Police looking for missing 13 year old girl in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged after leaving dog in hot car: OPP