Ready to Meet Mississauga’s Canada 150 Baby?
Have you met the first baby born in Mississauga on Canada's 150th birthday?
Well, here's your chance!
Trillium Health Partners (THP) recently announced that a birthing suite at Credit Valley Hospital was the site of the first Canada 150 birth in Mississauga. THP says that Sebastian, a baby boy weighing 8 lbs and 8 oz, was born at 2:56 a.m. on July 1.
Just in time for Canada's big birthday!
Now, the hospital group is keeping the momentum going by preparing to celebrate the next 149 births at its facilities.
"The birth of the beautiful baby boy officially launches the @Trillium_Health Instagram campaign, #Canada150Baby, celebrating the first 150 babies born at Trillium Health partners as of July 1, 2017," TPH said in a statement. "These babies are part of the future generation of our community and country. They enter the world at an exciting time, with a rich promise for a future that holds so much hope."
Sebastian's family is reportedly enjoying spending time together and have graciously shared a picture with the world (see cover photo).
Congratulations to the growing family!
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga