Quick Bite: Our Crepe
Where: Our Crepe specializes in Polish crepes and features over 50 menu items, offering everything from savory cheese and meat stuffed crepes to sweet crepes filled with Nutella, fruit and ice cream. Their motto is "more than just crepes" and you will also find a number of salads, freshly squeezed juices, organic teas, cappuccinos and lattes on the menu. All items are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The company's Facebook page indicates that it was founded in Poland's capital of Warsaw with locations in Poland and Ireland. The first and only location in Canada is in Central Parkway Mall off of Burnhamthorpe and Central Pkwy and it has been serving customers since 2012.
The Verdict: I ordered #25 - one of the most popular dishes on the menu. It is a freshly made crepe stuffed with chicken, mushrooms, onions and mozzarella. The crepe presents well and is a generous portion of savory goodness made with well-seasoned chicken and complimented by the sweetness of caramelized onions.
Order and Price: Grilled chicken, mushrooms, onion, mozzarella (#25) $8.49 + cappuccino $3.20 + tax and tip.
Wait time: I popped in for a quick lunch on a Tuesday afternoon and the wait time was approximately five minutes for my beverage and another 10 minutes for the crepe.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- New police station coming to Mississauga