Quick Bite, Breakfast: Bobby's Hideaway
Where? Bobby’s Hideaway located in Streetsville just north of Britannia on Queen Street. Usually just known to locals as “Bobby’s” this is one of the best, if not the best, breakfast places in Mississauga for the last decade. You can just tell from the first bite that everything is fresh and you will not complain about the quantity.
What? The Weekender
(Bacon, Ham & Sausage, 3 Eggs, 2 Pancakes, homefries, Texas Toast & coffee or Tea)
How Much? $12.99
How Much Time? The food came within 10 minutes of ordering. Remember this place is popular so you might wait for a seat during peak hours. I have never waited to long though so no worries there.
How Was It? This Weekender is my favourite breakfast plate and was absolutely delicious no matter what time of day or what day of the week you eat it. Everything from the eggs to the most flavourful pancakes everything was very satisfying and my plate was devoured within 10 minutes!
20 Queen St N
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga