Puppy Thieves on the Run in Mississauga
It's not your ordinary theft, but it's definitely more heartbreaking.
A Mississauga man trying to sell his puppy in Malton Wednesday night was met with a nasty surprise when he was pepper-sprayed and had the dog stolen from him.
Police are investigating the incident, which they say happened around 8 p.m. in the area of Catalpa Road and Morning Star Drive, according to the Mississauga News.
The victim had made arrangements to sell the dog on Wednesday, but upon arriving at the location he was pepper-sprayed by three suspects who then took the dog and fled the scene.
The suspects, two men and one woman, were seen driving away in a grey Honda Civic.
Peel Region Paramedics fortunately responded to the incident and treated the victim.
If you have any information, you are urged to call police at 905-453-2121 (ext. 2133).
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- Stolen Puppy from Mississauga Found in Whitby
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Investigating Assault in Mississauga, Suspects May Have Weapons
- Police Identify Victim in Suspected Murder-Suicide Incident
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga