Puppy Thieves on the Run in Mississauga
It's not your ordinary theft, but it's definitely more heartbreaking.
A Mississauga man trying to sell his puppy in Malton Wednesday night was met with a nasty surprise when he was pepper-sprayed and had the dog stolen from him.
Police are investigating the incident, which they say happened around 8 p.m. in the area of Catalpa Road and Morning Star Drive, according to the Mississauga News.
The victim had made arrangements to sell the dog on Wednesday, but upon arriving at the location he was pepper-sprayed by three suspects who then took the dog and fled the scene.
The suspects, two men and one woman, were seen driving away in a grey Honda Civic.
Peel Region Paramedics fortunately responded to the incident and treated the victim.
If you have any information, you are urged to call police at 905-453-2121 (ext. 2133).
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Stolen Puppy from Mississauga Found in Whitby
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Assault in Mississauga, Suspects May Have Weapons
- Police Identify Victim in Suspected Murder-Suicide Incident