Primary school children criminally harassed and exposed to indecent act in Mississauga: Police
Police have charged a man allegedly involved in criminally harassing and exposing school children in Mississauga to indecent acts.
Peel police say that between 8:05 and 8:15 am on March 2, 2021, the accused allegedly harrassed young victims while driving in the Fieldgate Drive and Bloor Street East area.
Police say that over the course of two separate incidents, the accused slowed down and stopped beside the victims before lowering the passenger side window and engaging them in conversation. The accused allegedly committed an indecent act during the second incident.
Police say he was driving a red Mazda 3.
On March 11, 2021, Rehan Shahzada Rahman, a 33-year-old man from Toronto, was charged with criminal harassment, indecent exposure and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on March 12, 2021.
Investigators believe there may be additional victims and encourage them to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext 3460.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Committing Indecent Acts
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman
- Man charged after allegedly exposing himself on GO train in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance In Locating Male In Connection To Indecent Act Investigation
- Mississauga man charged after allegedly fleeing from police and driving on the wrong side of the highway
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Man charged in death of Burlington man at Cayuga racetrack