Primary school children criminally harassed and exposed to indecent act in Mississauga: Police
Police have charged a man allegedly involved in criminally harassing and exposing school children in Mississauga to indecent acts.
Peel police say that between 8:05 and 8:15 am on March 2, 2021, the accused allegedly harrassed young victims while driving in the Fieldgate Drive and Bloor Street East area.
Police say that over the course of two separate incidents, the accused slowed down and stopped beside the victims before lowering the passenger side window and engaging them in conversation. The accused allegedly committed an indecent act during the second incident.
Police say he was driving a red Mazda 3.
On March 11, 2021, Rehan Shahzada Rahman, a 33-year-old man from Toronto, was charged with criminal harassment, indecent exposure and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on March 12, 2021.
Investigators believe there may be additional victims and encourage them to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext 3460.
- Hamilton man charged for allegedly exposing himself, committing indecent acts
- Mississauga Man Charged with Committing Indecent Acts
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman
- Man charged after allegedly exposing himself on GO train in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance In Locating Male In Connection To Indecent Act Investigation
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three