Premium Lattes and Espressos from Tim Hortons are Coming to Mississauga
Good news for coffee aficionados in Mississauga!
Tim Hortons has announced that it will be adding premium latte and espresso coffees to its menu sometime in 2017, according to a recent article from CBC News.
Sami Siddiqui, president of Tim Hortons Canada, told CBC that the new coffees will be made to order with premium ingredients. “The unique blend delivers a rich, creamy flavour featuring freshly ground Arabica espresso beans; and the lattes use freshly steamed 100 per cent Canadian milk,” said Siddiqui.
The products are currently being tested at a few Timmies locations in Vancouver and London, Ontario before they're sold all across Canada starting next year.
Of course, delivering higher-quality drinks comes with its own costs. According to reports, Tim Hortons' parent company Restaurant Brands International has instructed franchisees to purchase a $12,000 espresso machine, which will replace the current machines. While it may be a steep cost for some stores to pay, the investment should be well worth it as long as the new latte and espresso coffees become favourable among loyal fans of the Canadian coffee chain.
Are you excited to try a premium coffee from Tim Hortons?
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours