Pre-Ordering Beer in Mississauga Is Coming
What's better than convenience? What's better than alcohol? What's better than convenient alcohol?
The Beer Store recently announced that brew-loving customers will soon be able to pre-order beer online via a smart phone app, according to a recent MobileSyrup article.
The Beer Xpress app will launch this Wednesday (June 29) and will let iPhone and Android users pre-order and pay for beer ahead of time, allowing them to skip lengthy line-ups when they head to their closest Beer Store location to grab their purchase.
MobileSyrup also points out that the LCBO recently expressed interest in entering the e-commerce world. Should the liquor chain follow suit, you'll be able to pre-order and pay for wine, beer and more ahead of time as well. LCBO has also mentioned a home delivery option.
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- More Beer Could be Coming to More Mississauga Grocery Stores
- Do You Want Beer Delivered to Your Home in Mississauga?
- The Beer Store offering free delivery service for select residents in Mississauga
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga