Popular Toronto Chicken and Waffles joint is coming to Mississauga
Foodies will be excited to hear that an iconic chicken and waffles joint is coming to Mississauga very soon.
The Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles is known for its crispy, savoury waffles and flavourful chicken with a blend of signature sauces.
Although no official address has been announced, the establishment is set to open near Erin Mills and Battleford.
The menu boasts classics such as The Big Dirty which is boneless dark meat on a waffle with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and dirty aioli sauce as well as The Great White North which are white meat tenders on top of a waffle with buttered maple and spicy scotch bonnet ranch.
The resto also has a selection of sandwiches such as The Jerk, which features boneless chicken thigh, jerk barbecue sauce and slaw on the side as well as The Sticky Icky, which offers boneless chicken thigh, maple garlic, pickled jalapeno and dirty aioli.
All sandwiches are served on a waffle or bun.
The resto plans to open in March 2021.
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard