Popular Store Temporarily Shut Down in Mississauga
Another retailer has closed a store, but only temporarily.
If you have a love of hot beverages—or a lover of said beverages on your Christmas shopping list—you might have to hold off on shopping at a popular loose leaf tea shop for the time being.
David's Tea, the well-known loose leaf tea hot spot that actually launched in Montreal and appears to be holding steady even though its chief competitor Teavana is no more, is temporarily shuttering its Square One location for renovations.
According to Square One, the store—which offers a massive range of teas and an assortment of tea-related accessories—closed down on Nov. 5.
The mall says it should re-open within a week and a half to two weeks, so it should be up and running before December (which means you can purchase candy cane crush tea for yourself or a festive, tea-loving friend for Christmas.
So if you want loose leaf tea, you might have to wait for a couple of weeks yet.
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- Exciting Nuit Blanche-Type Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Mississauga is Asking Residents to Help it Create an Arts and Culture Master Plan
- Top 5 Places for Loose Leaf Tea in Mississauga
- Oceans Store Temporarily Closed Down in Mississauga Over The Weekend
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga