Popular Store Launches Unique New Collection
It’s launching just in time for fall when you’ll be consuming all things pumpkin.
And there’s workout gear to burn off all those extra lattes.
Some call it plus.
Others prefer full-figured.
They’re calling it ‘extended.’
Joe Fresh is announcing their activewear category will now include larger sizes starting this fall.
The collection will be available online and in-stores on July 19 and will offer sizes 0-22 (XS - 3X) with all sizes at the same price.
“Customers are at the core of our business. We are continuously engaging with our customers to provide them with a product that meets their needs. When we launched extended sizing a year ago, the feedback was extremely positive,” said Joe Fresh president Ian Freedman.
“We knew that an extended size range was something that our customers had been looking for, and we are excited to now offer even more great styles and exceptional value in a broader assortment to meet the needs of more women.”
In 2017, Joe Fresh broadened their collection to include a selection of their assortment in extended sizing.
One year later, the brand offers the majority of their womenswear line from size 0 to size 22.
Joe Fresh was founded in 2006, and products are available in more than 1,450 Canadian retail locations and can be found in the Philippines and the U.S.
- These Mississauga LCBO Locations Are Now Offering Extended Hours
- Mississauga grocery store to offer temperature checks to customers
- LCBO Stores Offering Extended Hours in Mississauga
- Some LCBO Locations in Mississauga Offering Extended Hours
- Indigo Launching New Rewards Program for Mississauga Customers
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day