Popular Store Launches Unique New Collection
It’s launching just in time for fall when you’ll be consuming all things pumpkin.
And there’s workout gear to burn off all those extra lattes.
Some call it plus.
Others prefer full-figured.
They’re calling it ‘extended.’
Joe Fresh is announcing their activewear category will now include larger sizes starting this fall.
The collection will be available online and in-stores on July 19 and will offer sizes 0-22 (XS - 3X) with all sizes at the same price.
“Customers are at the core of our business. We are continuously engaging with our customers to provide them with a product that meets their needs. When we launched extended sizing a year ago, the feedback was extremely positive,” said Joe Fresh president Ian Freedman.
“We knew that an extended size range was something that our customers had been looking for, and we are excited to now offer even more great styles and exceptional value in a broader assortment to meet the needs of more women.”
In 2017, Joe Fresh broadened their collection to include a selection of their assortment in extended sizing.
One year later, the brand offers the majority of their womenswear line from size 0 to size 22.
Joe Fresh was founded in 2006, and products are available in more than 1,450 Canadian retail locations and can be found in the Philippines and the U.S.
- Mississauga grocery store to offer temperature checks to customers
- New restaurant opening in Burlington will offer pizza, burgers and fresh ingredients
- These Mississauga LCBO Locations Are Now Offering Extended Hours
- LCBO Stores Offering Extended Hours in Mississauga
- Downtown St Catharines pedestrian walkways now extended to Sunday
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car