Popular Shawarma Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
A very popular shawarma joint in Mississauga has reportedly closed down, much to the dismay of diners who regularly frequent the long-standing hotspot when they have a lunchtime shawarma craving to satisfy.
Pita Boss, a Derry Road mainstay that's been on our Top 5 shawarma list for sometime, has reportedly closed down "for repairs."
Before Christmas, operators placed a hand-written sign on the door indicating that the location has been shuttered for the aforementioned repairs. The restaurant has not mentioned the closure—or potential reopening date—on its website or social media accounts.
The phone number for the location also appears to have been disconnected.
inSauga.com has attempted to reach out to Pita Boss for comment on the repairs, but has yet to hear back.
While we can all hope that Pita Boss reopens soon, we regret to inform you that you can't visit it for the time being.
We'll keep you posted.
- Here’s What Happened to a Very Popular Shawarma Joint That Suddenly Closed in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga shawarma joint temporarily closes two locations
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Best Shawarma Battle: Mississauga Vs. Brampton
- Popular Shawarma Joints Opens Up Another Location in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga