Popular Shawarma Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
A very popular shawarma joint in Mississauga has reportedly closed down, much to the dismay of diners who regularly frequent the long-standing hotspot when they have a lunchtime shawarma craving to satisfy.
Pita Boss, a Derry Road mainstay that's been on our Top 5 shawarma list for sometime, has reportedly closed down "for repairs."
Before Christmas, operators placed a hand-written sign on the door indicating that the location has been shuttered for the aforementioned repairs. The restaurant has not mentioned the closure—or potential reopening date—on its website or social media accounts.
The phone number for the location also appears to have been disconnected.
inSauga.com has attempted to reach out to Pita Boss for comment on the repairs, but has yet to hear back.
While we can all hope that Pita Boss reopens soon, we regret to inform you that you can't visit it for the time being.
We'll keep you posted.
- Mississauga's Top 5 Pizza Places
- Police Searching For a Missing Man Who Was Last Seen in Mississauga
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About New Rules Being Proposed for Police Officers in Mississauga
- 5 Small Towns for a Summer Road Trip Outside of Mississauga
- Here’s What Happened to a Very Popular Shawarma Joint That Suddenly Closed in Mississauga
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Best Shawarma Battle: Mississauga Vs. Brampton
- Popular Shawarma Joints Opens Up Another Location in Mississauga
- International Shawarma Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga