Popular sandwich shop in Mississauga gets a new name
Craving authentic Italian sandwiches? Look no further.
Corleone’s Italian Sandwiches and Pasta has you covered.
According to the owner, the resto offers local favourites and serve homemade Italian sandwiches and pasta that Mississauga staple On A Bun has been serving for over a decade.
On A Bun was Mississauga’s iconic sandwich shop and they were known for offering authentic home-cooked meals and have gained a ton of customers, giving this resto the title of being one of the most popular sandwich shops in the city.
Corleone’s features a wide variety of Italian sandwiches including chicken, steak and onions, veal, meatball, sausage and onions, veggie and eggplant parmesan.
They also serve fresh pasta, freshly chopped salads, delicious sides, and authentic Italian dessert options.
Head on over today to try some of their signature items favourites. Your tastebuds will thank you later.
The establishment is still located at 3663 Mavis Road.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week