Popular sandwich shop in Mississauga gets a new name
Craving authentic Italian sandwiches? Look no further.
Corleone’s Italian Sandwiches and Pasta has you covered.
According to the owner, the resto offers local favourites and serve homemade Italian sandwiches and pasta that Mississauga staple On A Bun has been serving for over a decade.
On A Bun was Mississauga’s iconic sandwich shop and they were known for offering authentic home-cooked meals and have gained a ton of customers, giving this resto the title of being one of the most popular sandwich shops in the city.
Corleone’s features a wide variety of Italian sandwiches including chicken, steak and onions, veal, meatball, sausage and onions, veggie and eggplant parmesan.
They also serve fresh pasta, freshly chopped salads, delicious sides, and authentic Italian dessert options.
Head on over today to try some of their signature items favourites. Your tastebuds will thank you later.
The establishment is still located at 3663 Mavis Road.
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules