Popular New Store Now Open in Square One
If you're looking for a great summer outfit (or maybe even 10 great summer outfits), you should be happy to hear that chic clothing store Wilfred is now open in Square One.
Wilfred, a brand you might be familiar with because of its presence in Aritzia (also located in Square One), offers a range of flowy and sophisticated pieces that are typically drapey, luxurious and elegant.
Sometimes vintage and sometimes bohemian, Wilfred items include jackets, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, pants, jeans, dresses, skirts and more.
As far as prices go, the brand is more upscale and some pieces—particularly dresses—tend to cost $50 or more (although you can get some great sales from time to time).
That said, the quality is top notch, you can get a lot of bang for your buck out of a dress or sweater.
The store is located on the second floor of the shopping centre, near Entrance 8.
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga