Popular New Store Now Open in Square One
If you're looking for a great summer outfit (or maybe even 10 great summer outfits), you should be happy to hear that chic clothing store Wilfred is now open in Square One.
Wilfred, a brand you might be familiar with because of its presence in Aritzia (also located in Square One), offers a range of flowy and sophisticated pieces that are typically drapey, luxurious and elegant.
Sometimes vintage and sometimes bohemian, Wilfred items include jackets, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, pants, jeans, dresses, skirts and more.
As far as prices go, the brand is more upscale and some pieces—particularly dresses—tend to cost $50 or more (although you can get some great sales from time to time).
That said, the quality is top notch, you can get a lot of bang for your buck out of a dress or sweater.
The store is located on the second floor of the shopping centre, near Entrance 8.
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton