Popular Hamilton restaurant offering '$5 madness' walk-up menu
If you’re feeling a little peckish or in need of a late dinner, Born and Raised unveiled a $5 evening walk-up menu for a limited time.
Starting Thursday (Feb. 11), you can head on over to the James Street restaurant’s Robert St. entrance between 8 and 10 p.m and order a margherita pizza, a smash burger, spicy brussell sprouts, and/or three cookies, all for $5 each—inclusive of tax.
The food is top-quality and the portions are standard, lest anyone think there’s some kind of catch.
Born and Raised says it’s first-come-first-serve and only cash payments are accepted.
You may have to line-up outside but you can wait in your car if that’s an option, and the server will bring it right to your window.
- Wendy's becomes latest restaurant to add plant-based menu option
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Mississauga Restaurant
- Popular Mexican restaurant offering new cauliflower rice menu options
- Tim Hortons' Smile Cookies Return to Mississauga For a Limited Time
- IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga