Popular Hamilton restaurant offering '$5 madness' walk-up menu
If you’re feeling a little peckish or in need of a late dinner, Born and Raised unveiled a $5 evening walk-up menu for a limited time.
Starting Thursday (Feb. 11), you can head on over to the James Street restaurant’s Robert St. entrance between 8 and 10 p.m and order a margherita pizza, a smash burger, spicy brussell sprouts, and/or three cookies, all for $5 each—inclusive of tax.
The food is top-quality and the portions are standard, lest anyone think there’s some kind of catch.
Born and Raised says it’s first-come-first-serve and only cash payments are accepted.
You may have to line-up outside but you can wait in your car if that’s an option, and the server will bring it right to your window.
- Wendy's becomes latest restaurant to add plant-based menu option
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Mississauga Restaurant
- Popular Mexican restaurant offering new cauliflower rice menu options
- IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
- Tim Hortons' Smile Cookies Return to Mississauga For a Limited Time
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19