Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
If you love a good, creative, elevated doughnut, you are in luck—a very popular gourmet doughnut shop is moving north of the border and setting up its first Ontario location in Mississauga in 2020.
The Dapper Doughnut, which offers apple cider sugar, birthday cake, PB&J, Smore, Turtle and other creatively flavoured doughnuts, is slated to open its new flagship shop at 5027 Spectrum Way in spring 2020.
Jesse Prasad, the operations manager with the Canadian division of The Dapper Doughnut, told insauga.com that two other stores will be opening afterwards—possibly in the Toronto and Brampton areas.
Prasad said that doughnut lovers can look forward to the potential introduction of other fun doughnut varieties down the line, including doughnut truffles (a hot and fresh doughnut dipped and cooled in chocolate), an infused doughnut and an exclusive doughnut milkshake.
The shop will also serve gourmet coffee, tea and soft-serve ice cream (which can be used in cones, doughnut sundaes and doughnut parfaits).
In some exciting news, Prasad says the brand will be giving away free doughnuts during its grand opening.
Prasad says The Dapper Doughnut will share new opening details on its Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages.
Are you going to get a creative doughnut in the new year?
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga