Popular Dessert Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Do you have a hankering for a great dessert?
Of course you do.
Back to school time can be stressful, so if you feel the need to indulge in a little emotional eating, you might be happy to hear that Eva's Original Chimney's, a resto that specializes in European chimney cakes (known as Kurtoskalacs in Hungarian or Trdelnik in Czech), has just opened a brand new location in Square One.
If you're wondering what a chimney cake is, it's basically an interesting, bread-like freshly baked Hungarian pastry named for its hollow, cylindrical shape.
The cakes are typically crunchy on the outside and soft and doughy on the inside.
According to the brand's website, its chimney cakes and signature Chimney Cones are made with premium ingredients from scratch by hand each day and are baked (not fried) using a traditional-style open gas rotisserie grill.
As far as ingredients go (and interestingly enough, the cones and cakes are available in vegan varieties), diners can fill their cones with soft serve ice cream and top them with salted caramel, chocolate, mango, raspberry, cheesecake, peanuts, nutella and more.
If you want to buy a ready-made cone, you can try the maple pecan cinnamon bun cone, the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cone, the peanut butter pretzel parfait cone and more.
The resto also offers a range of coffee and espresso-based beverages, including lattes, flat whites, cortados and affogatos.
Interestingly enough, the website indicates that the newly opened Square One location is cashless (so be sure to bring your debit or credit card or Apple Pay).
The resto can be found next to Simons, just inside entrance 8.
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Here's When a Popular Dessert Hotspot Opens its New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Toronto Ice Cream Joints Headed to Mississauga
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children