Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Back in 2017, Mississauga's fairly enviable dessert scene lost a popular—and newish—hotspot.
But you know how the old saying goes--when one door closes, another one opens. And now, sugar lovers can celebrate the arrival of new resto focused on sweeter and more decadent dishes.
Late last year, we learned that D Spot Desserts was slated to open in the Matheson and Dixie Rd. area. Now, we're happy to report that the cafe is open and serving customers (although it is still in the soft launch phase).
As far as the menu goes, the brand is going to bring sweet treat aficionados some choice favourites, including cakes, pies, waffles, tasty hot and cold beverages and more.
“D Spot loves dessert and wants to make you happy,” the brand’s Facebook page reads. “Quite simply, we make inspired and indulgent cakes, pies, waffles, pancakes, crepes, pizzas, hot and cold drinks. Crafted by the heart and beautifully plated, D Spot creations are perfectly Instagramable and Facebook worthy.”
The cafe will be hosting a grand opening on Feb. 3.
The brand operates multiple locations and recently set up shop on The Queensway in Etobicoke.
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store