Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Back in 2017, Mississauga's fairly enviable dessert scene lost a popular—and newish—hotspot.
But you know how the old saying goes--when one door closes, another one opens. And now, sugar lovers can celebrate the arrival of new resto focused on sweeter and more decadent dishes.
Late last year, we learned that D Spot Desserts was slated to open in the Matheson and Dixie Rd. area. Now, we're happy to report that the cafe is open and serving customers (although it is still in the soft launch phase).
As far as the menu goes, the brand is going to bring sweet treat aficionados some choice favourites, including cakes, pies, waffles, tasty hot and cold beverages and more.
“D Spot loves dessert and wants to make you happy,” the brand’s Facebook page reads. “Quite simply, we make inspired and indulgent cakes, pies, waffles, pancakes, crepes, pizzas, hot and cold drinks. Crafted by the heart and beautifully plated, D Spot creations are perfectly Instagramable and Facebook worthy.”
The cafe will be hosting a grand opening on Feb. 3.
The brand operates multiple locations and recently set up shop on The Queensway in Etobicoke.
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Here’s What’s Replacing a Popular Dessert Spot in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow