Popular Dessert Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
Dessert lovers will have to search for a new hot spot following the closure of a once popular dine-in dessert joint conveniently located in Mississauga's bustling City Centre neighbourhood.
Recently, we learned that the generously-sized dessert joint Bliss Cafe and Bistro—once known as Spin—has shuttered its doors for good.
Bliss, which used to occupy prime real estate on the ground level of the stylish Limelight condos, made desserts lovers wait quite awhile for its official opening after it made its intentions for the retail space clear back in 2014.
Sadly, Bliss' time in the neighbourhood was somewhat short-lived.
It officially closed on Oct. 26.
The resto, which specialized in dessert and some savoury dishes, was a family-owned business.
It had decadent menu with ice cream sundaes, crepes and cakes. There were also breakfast dishes, pizzas and savory crepes.
Judging from the brand's website, the company has shuttered all Bliss locations.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good