Popular Dessert Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
Dessert lovers will have to search for a new hot spot following the closure of a once popular dine-in dessert joint conveniently located in Mississauga's bustling City Centre neighbourhood.
Recently, we learned that the generously-sized dessert joint Bliss Cafe and Bistro—once known as Spin—has shuttered its doors for good.
Bliss, which used to occupy prime real estate on the ground level of the stylish Limelight condos, made desserts lovers wait quite awhile for its official opening after it made its intentions for the retail space clear back in 2014.
Sadly, Bliss' time in the neighbourhood was somewhat short-lived.
It officially closed on Oct. 26.
The resto, which specialized in dessert and some savoury dishes, was a family-owned business.
It had decadent menu with ice cream sundaes, crepes and cakes. There were also breakfast dishes, pizzas and savory crepes.
Judging from the brand's website, the company has shuttered all Bliss locations.
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy