Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
If you love Dunk'n Dip and you live in or around the City Centre area, you are in luck—the popular brand is opening their Burnhamthorpe location tonight.
In case you weren't aware, Dunk'n Dip is a popular dessert cafe known for its large chocolate fountains that showcase milk, white and dark chocolate and caramel cascading in a beautiful loop. That same chocolate is used for the wide variety of desserts they have on the menu.
Recently, the brand took to its Facebook page to announced that tonight (Oct. 28) will be the Burnhamthorpe location's grand opening.
The new store, located on 600 Burnhamthorpe Rd, will open its doors at 7:00 p.m. tonight. The event will end at 10:00 p.m.
The resto offers a wide array of desserts such as cakes, cheesecakes, waffle and crepe specialties. The menu also includes savory dishes such as sandwiches, crepes, salads and soups.
The brand's first location is located in Port Credit along Lakeshore Road.
- One of Mississauga’s Most Promising Musicians Reportedly Facing Serious Illness
- Mississauga Could Be Home to the Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Another New Tax Could be Coming to Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: Jan 13-19
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- Dunk ‘n Dip Opening Second Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga