Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
If you love Dunk'n Dip and you live in or around the City Centre area, you are in luck—the popular brand is opening their Burnhamthorpe location tonight.
In case you weren't aware, Dunk'n Dip is a popular dessert cafe known for its large chocolate fountains that showcase milk, white and dark chocolate and caramel cascading in a beautiful loop. That same chocolate is used for the wide variety of desserts they have on the menu.
Recently, the brand took to its Facebook page to announced that tonight (Oct. 28) will be the Burnhamthorpe location's grand opening.
The new store, located on 600 Burnhamthorpe Rd, will open its doors at 7:00 p.m. tonight. The event will end at 10:00 p.m.
The resto offers a wide array of desserts such as cakes, cheesecakes, waffle and crepe specialties. The menu also includes savory dishes such as sandwiches, crepes, salads and soups.
The brand's first location is located in Port Credit along Lakeshore Road.
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Top 5 Under The Radar Pizza Joints in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Picture of Justin Trudeau in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party Surfaces
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Dunk ‘n Dip Opening Second Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga