Popular Colombian Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
Sad news, everyone.
It appears that popular Colombian restaurant Todo Rico has closed its doors for good.
The tasty spot, located in a plaza on Rathburn just west of Mavis directly beside Long & McQuade, was a full-out Colombian restaurant with about 20 seats and a menu that featured soups, rice with chicken and salad, beefsteak with chicharron with rice and plantain or fish and more.
The resto actually made insauga.com’s Top 5 Empanada list because empanadas were huge and absolutely packed with flavourful filling.
It appears the hot spot closed it doors shortly before Christmas.
A pizza place should be taking its spot soon.
Stay tuned for more details on that new restaurant.
- Top 5 Colombian Empanadas in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese restaurant in Mississauga closes its doors
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Popular Mexican restaurant offering new cauliflower rice menu options
- Popular Caribbean Restaurant Reportedly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month