Popular Colombian Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
Sad news, everyone.
It appears that popular Colombian restaurant Todo Rico has closed its doors for good.
The tasty spot, located in a plaza on Rathburn just west of Mavis directly beside Long & McQuade, was a full-out Colombian restaurant with about 20 seats and a menu that featured soups, rice with chicken and salad, beefsteak with chicharron with rice and plantain or fish and more.
The resto actually made insauga.com’s Top 5 Empanada list because empanadas were huge and absolutely packed with flavourful filling.
It appears the hot spot closed it doors shortly before Christmas.
A pizza place should be taking its spot soon.
Stay tuned for more details on that new restaurant.
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report