Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
It seems like there's always something new opening in Square One (and that's not something any shopper is complaining about).
And fortunately for fashionistas with a taste for La Belle Province, a French-Canadian clothing store has just made the shopping centre its home.
Soia & Kyo, a Montreal-based outerwear brand, just celebrated its grand opening.
As many shoppers might recall, Square One started offering shoppers a little French-Canadian flair when it welcomed Simons to the fold a few short years ago.
The department store’s opening was certainly pleasing to people who used to have to travel to Quebec to get their French-Canadian retail fix--and now Soia & Kyo fans will also get to enjoy their popular independent retailer a little closer to home (and just in time for fall, no less!).
According to its Facebook page, Soia & Kyo is a family-run company that supports local production and features exclusive, made-in-Canada collections.
The store also made its grand opening a little extra special, offering new patrons cocktails and refreshments (a good way to attract people, to be sure).
As for what it offers, think classic trench coats, suede pieces, leather apparel, rainwear and more.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga