Popular Chinese restaurant opens new location in Mississauga
Christmas has come early for Chinese food lovers who live in the city's east end!
A very popular--and very delicious--congee restaurant just opened a brand new location in your neck of the woods.
Congee Queen, which opened a stunning location in Heartland Town Centre somewhat recently, just opened a new restaurant on Dundas St. E., near the city’s unofficial Chinatown (the one just west of the 427).
If you haven’t been to Congee Queen, you’re in for a treat.
The brand, which also operates locations in Thornhill, North York, Markham, Scarborough and a few other GTA neighbourhoods, has a vast and varied menu that’s made up of perfect winter comfort food and other indulgent, shareable dishes.
As far as food goes, the resto offers lobster super bowl congee, pumpkin hot pot congee with rock crab meat and vegetarian shark fins (which is perfect for shark fin fans who don’t feel comfortable eating the controversial and unethical delicacy), sliced fish and blood jello congee, pork internal delicacy congee and more. As for what dishes are most worth trying, the house super bowl congee is a must.
So if you're in the mood for some on-point Asian cuisine, the new Congee Queen might be more than worth a visit.
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga