Popular Chinese Restaurant Opens First Mississauga Location
If you've had a hankering for some decidedly tasty Chinese food (and who doesn't get that overwhelming craving from time to time?), you should be happy to hear that a popular Chinese restaurant has just opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
Mr. Gao, the popular Hamilton-based chinese resto, has just opened its first Mississauga location—Mr. Gao Skewerhouse—in the Mavis and Burnhamthorpe area.
Known for its fresh food, restaurant operators say their philosophy is to "cook simple, delicious food that features the strengths of each ingredient we use."
As far as the menu goes, diners can expect stir fries, clay pot stews, charcoal barbecued skewers, lamb offal soup, Guizhou-style spicy chicken and more. Some choice clay pot stews include the basa filet and tofu stew, lamb and rice noodle pot, braised pork stew and more.
Stir fry varieties include stir fried pork "sausage" and chili, mapo tofu, kongpao chicken and more.
The resto also offers a few desserts, including candied sweet potato and candied yam.
So if you have a hankering for some unique Chinese food, you might want to check this new spot out.
- A Unique Chinese Restaurant Has Replaced a Shawarma Joint in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese restaurant opens new location in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Very Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Soon in Mississauga
- Very Popular Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton