Popular Cafe Opening New Location Inside Major Grocery Store in Mississauga
Is there ever such a thing as too many coffee spots?
A few months ago, we learned that a big name coffee shop was coming to Erin Mills Town Centre--the newly rejuvenated mall that just underwent a multi-million dollar facelift.
Now, we can confirm that one of the world’s best known cafes is officially opening inside the nearby Loblaw grocery store (5010 Glen Erin Drive).
Starbucks, the beloved cafe knowns for its fun size names and wildly experimental seasonal frappuccinos, is slated to open a cafe inside Loblaws this coming Tuesday (Feb. 20).
The cafe will be the third Starbucks in the area, as gourmet java lovers can grab their fraps and lattes inside the mall's relatively new cafe or the nearby Indigo.
That said, it probably won't take too much business from its neighbours, as it will likely offer a little bit more of a grab-and-go experience rather than a sit-down-and-work-on-English-papers one.
Still, the 'Bux will likely please shoppers who want to sip on a chai tea latte while perusing fresh produce.
- Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A new cafe is coming to Mississauga this summer
- Three New Big-Name Brands Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada