Police Upgrade Charges After Hells Angels Member Gunned Down in Mississauga
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau have upgraded charges against a suspect in the murder investigation of a man that occured on March 11 in Mississaugua.
Michael Deabaitua-Schulde, a 32-year-old man from Mississauga and a “well-entrenched” member of the Hells Angels, was shot at a commercial plaza mid-morning in the area of Dundas Street and Cawthra Road. He later died that day at the trauma centre.
On Wednesday, March 13, the police arrested and charged Marckens Vilme, a 28-year-old man from Montreal, with first degree murder and Brandon Reyes, a 24-year-old man from Montreal, with accessory after the fact.
Today, Reyes was brought back before the courts where his charges were upgraded to first degree murder. This is the fourth person to be charged with first degree murder in connection to this case.
On March 17, 2019, Joseph Pallotta, a 38-year-old man from Montreal, surrendered to Montreal police and was charged for first degree murder. Marc Issa El-Khoury, a 26-year-old man from Montreal, was also arrested and charged with first degree murder on March 20.
Police are urging for anyone with any information relating to the investigation to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau or Peel Crime Stoppers.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Fourth Arrest Made Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Re-Identify Suspect After Hells Angels Member Killed in Mississauga
- BREAKING: “Armed and Dangerous” Suspect Outstanding After Hells Angels Member Gunned Down in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter