Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
Peel Police were busy last night breaking up street racing and spectators.
A number of vehicles were investigated last night (May 24, 2020) at Heartland Town Centre parking lot in Mississauga in relation to street racing.
Peel police road safety units were out last night addressing street racing and aggressive driving throughout the area.
Police stopping one vehicle for 69km/hr over the limit and another one travelling 100km/hr over the speed limit.
Police also want to remind everyone that being a spectator does not preclude you from being held responsible for provincial and municipal offences you are found committing.
- Police Launch Special Project to Eliminate Street Racing in Mississauga and Peel
- Police Bust Street Racing Incident on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- Police Identify 19-Year-Old Woman Killed in Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Three People Injured After Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool