Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
Peel Police were busy last night breaking up street racing and spectators.
A number of vehicles were investigated last night (May 24, 2020) at Heartland Town Centre parking lot in Mississauga in relation to street racing.
Peel police road safety units were out last night addressing street racing and aggressive driving throughout the area.
Police stopping one vehicle for 69km/hr over the limit and another one travelling 100km/hr over the speed limit.
Police also want to remind everyone that being a spectator does not preclude you from being held responsible for provincial and municipal offences you are found committing.
- Police Launch Special Project to Eliminate Street Racing in Mississauga and Peel
- Peel Police to announce break-up of street racing ring
- Police Bust Street Racing Incident on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- Police make multiple arrests in drifting and street racing investigation
- Police Identify 19-Year-Old Woman Killed in Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton