Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
Police are asking witnesses with any information regarding a serious accident in Mississauga to please come forward.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are currently investigating a collision involving a car and a pedestrian that occurred in the Central Pkwy and Redmond Road area on Friday, Oct. 7.
At the time of the incident, a 2016 white Jeep Cherokee was traveling southbound on Redmond Road towards Central Pkwy as a male victim was attempting to cross from the north side to the south side of Central Pkwy.
When the Jeep attempted to turn right to travel west on Central Pkwy, the vehicle struck the pedestrian. He was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
The driver of the vehicle remained at the scene and cooperated with investigators, but police are still seeking more witnesses. Anyone who may have seen the accident or who might have information about the actions of the driver or pedestrian prior to the crash are being asked to contact investigators.
If you have any information, please contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
Cover photo by Pascal Marchand
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Are You Getting a Raise in 2019?
- Is Mississauga & Brampton Transit Going to Become One?
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses for Monday Collision
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga