Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect in connection to a sexual assault in Mississauga.
On October 8, a woman notified PRP she had been sexually assaulted at knife-point in a hotel in the South-East area of the city.
After the assault, the suspect allegedly robbed the victim of an undisclosed amount of money, before fleeing the scene in a vehicle believed to be a Chevrolet Equinox.
The suspect is described as a Black man, approximately 6’0” tall, with a muscular build, brown eyes, black hair, and a full beard.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact investigators from the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121 extension 3460.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner