Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect in connection to a sexual assault in Mississauga.
On October 8, a woman notified PRP she had been sexually assaulted at knife-point in a hotel in the South-East area of the city.
After the assault, the suspect allegedly robbed the victim of an undisclosed amount of money, before fleeing the scene in a vehicle believed to be a Chevrolet Equinox.
The suspect is described as a Black man, approximately 6’0” tall, with a muscular build, brown eyes, black hair, and a full beard.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact investigators from the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121 extension 3460.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants