Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are seeking witnesses after a serious crash where a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Friday night.
The Major Collision Bureau has put forth an appeal for witnesses after a collision on Friday September 15, 2017 at 9:50 p.m.
The victim was crossing Bloor East of Fieldgate when a vehicle going westbound struck them. The car stayed on scene.
A 31-year-old male was struck and transported to a trauma centre with serious non- life threatening injuries, said police.
“Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and / or driver prior to the collision,” say police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses for Monday Collision