Police searching for vehicle involved in hit and run in Mississauga
Police are seeking assistance in identifying the driver involved in an alleged hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on the evening of March 25, 2021, a 38-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle while riding her bicycle in the Dundas Street West and Glen Erin Drive area.
Police say the victim suffered serious injuries and was transported to a trauma centre.
Police allege that the driver of the vehicle failed to remain at the scene and was last seen driving southbound on Liruma Road.
The vehicle is believed to be a white, older model, Chrysler 300. The vehicle will have front end damage on the passenger side.
Police are asking anyone with any information, video surveillance, or dashcam footage to contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police seeking witnesses after motorcyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton