Police searching for vehicle involved in hit and run in Mississauga
Police are seeking assistance in identifying the driver involved in an alleged hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on the evening of March 25, 2021, a 38-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle while riding her bicycle in the Dundas Street West and Glen Erin Drive area.
Police say the victim suffered serious injuries and was transported to a trauma centre.
Police allege that the driver of the vehicle failed to remain at the scene and was last seen driving southbound on Liruma Road.
The vehicle is believed to be a white, older model, Chrysler 300. The vehicle will have front end damage on the passenger side.
Police are asking anyone with any information, video surveillance, or dashcam footage to contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police seeking witnesses after motorcyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects in Brampton fail to remain collision
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga