Police Searching for Suspects After Older Man Assaulted in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating suspects in connection with an assault that took place in Mississauga.
On Saturday, Jan. 28 at approximately 7:30 p.m., the 64-year-old victim was walking westbound on Dundas Street East towards Hurontario when he became involved in a verbal argument with three men in a vehicle.
The argument escalated and the three men got out of the vehicle and assaulted the victim. They then fled the area in a darker coloured sedan.
The victim was transported to hospital with serious injuries. He is now in stable condition.
The first suspect is described as a black male who is approximately 5'10" with a thin build. The second suspect is described as a 5'7" black male with a medium build and the third suspect is described as a 5'6" black male with a thin build. All suspects are thought to be between 18 to 20 years of age.
Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau would like to speak to any witnesses who were in the area at the time of the incident or any individual who may have information on this matter.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Police Hunting for Assault Suspect
- Police Hunting for Aggravated Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Issue Public Safety Advisory After Alleged Street Robberies With Guns in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus