Police Searching For Suspect Who Exposed Himself at a Local Movie Theatre
The Halton Police is asking for the public's help in identifying a male suspect who allegedly exposed himself while at a Cineplex Theatre in the Town of Oakville.
It is alleged that on Feb. 12, 2019 at approximately 8:25 p.m., a male entered the men’s washroom at the theatre located at 2081 Winston Park Dr.
Police say the suspect appeared in the doorway with his pants undone and exposed himself to two female employees.
The suspect then left the theatre.
Police are describing the suspect as a man who has a thin build, and dark hair. Police say the suspect was wearing a light coloured jacket, a black shirt, and pants.
If you have any information pertaining to this incident, contact Detective Constable Stephane Verreault of the Oakville Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2260. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATE: On March 12, 2019 Mohsin Kasim (19), of Oakville was arrested and charged with one count of alleged indecent act. The accused was released on a promise to appear and undertaking.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Sketch of suspect in Burlington assault released by Halton police
- Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Burger King
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation