Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
The public’s help is requested in identifying and locating the suspect of a recent incident in Mississauga.
Around 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 13, police say a female victim was sexually assaulted and robbed at a hotel in the area of Argentia Road and Century Avenue.
“As a result of the assault, the victim sustained a serious but non life threatening injury,” police say.
The suspect is described as a South Asian male, 25 to 35 years old, 5'5" to 5'7" in height, with a thin to average build and black hair shaved short on the sides.
Police say the suspect was wearing black jogging pants, grey and white sneakers, and a black jacket at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga