Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
The public’s help is requested in identifying and locating the suspect of a recent incident in Mississauga.
Around 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 13, police say a female victim was sexually assaulted and robbed at a hotel in the area of Argentia Road and Century Avenue.
“As a result of the assault, the victim sustained a serious but non life threatening injury,” police say.
The suspect is described as a South Asian male, 25 to 35 years old, 5'5" to 5'7" in height, with a thin to average build and black hair shaved short on the sides.
Police say the suspect was wearing black jogging pants, grey and white sneakers, and a black jacket at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- 27 people from Peel Region linked to COVID-19 outbreak at Vaughan window factory
- Tighter COVID-19 restrictions start Monday in 5 Ontario regions
- New COVID-19 cases in Peel drop significantly today