Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
The OPP say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (R.O.P.E.) squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a federal offender wanted on a Canada-wide warrant as a result of his breach of statutory release.
Police say Richard Cooper is described as a 30-year-old male who is 5’10” and 205 lbs. Police say he has short brown hair and blue eyes.
Police also say he has several tattoos, including a money sign skull and Jessica Rabbit on his right arm, five stars with rainbow brass knuckles on his left arm, an eye on his right upper arm and “COOPER” on his right forearm. He also has an anchor on his right thumb, a fairy on his right calf and a devil with a pitchfork and flames on his upper back.
The OPP say he is serving a four-year and one-month sentence for sexual interference, compelling prostitution, and trafficking in persons under 18 years of age.
He is known to frequent the Toronto area.
Anyone who has had contact with this person or information in regards to his whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll-free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE). People can also contact Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- Police searching for federal offender known to frequent Brampton and Mississauga
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- Police Looking for Inmate Known to Frequent Mississauga
- WANTED: Offender on the Loose in the GTA
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations