Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman who requires medication.
Peel police say officers are looking for Helma Krampert.
Krampert is described as a white female who is 5’2” with a medium build. She was last seen wearing a white sweater, black pants and white shoes. She might also have a walker.
Police say she has a medical condition that required medication.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Mississauga Man Requiring Medication