Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman who requires medication.
Peel police say officers are looking for Helma Krampert.
Krampert is described as a white female who is 5’2” with a medium build. She was last seen wearing a white sweater, black pants and white shoes. She might also have a walker.
Police say she has a medical condition that required medication.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Mississauga Man Requiring Medication
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga