Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman who requires medication.
Peel police say officers are looking for Helma Krampert.
Krampert is described as a white female who is 5’2” with a medium build. She was last seen wearing a white sweater, black pants and white shoes. She might also have a walker.
Police say she has a medical condition that required medication.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Mississauga Man Requiring Medication