Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Woman with Dementia
Police are looking for a missing woman suffering from dementia in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Clarkson Road South and Sunningdale Bend area searching for 88-year-old Helen Lemelin.
She is described as a white female who is 5’6” and has short, curly grey hair.
She was last seen wearing a blue/teal jacket and purple pants (see photo below).
Police say she uses a walker.
Anyone who sees her should call police.
UPDATE: Lemelin has been located in good health.
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 51-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Man with Dementia in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26