Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Woman with Dementia
Police are looking for a missing woman suffering from dementia in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Clarkson Road South and Sunningdale Bend area searching for 88-year-old Helen Lemelin.
She is described as a white female who is 5’6” and has short, curly grey hair.
She was last seen wearing a blue/teal jacket and purple pants (see photo below).
Police say she uses a walker.
Anyone who sees her should call police.
UPDATE: Lemelin has been located in good health.
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Man with Dementia in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers