Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Woman with Dementia
Police are looking for a missing woman suffering from dementia in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Clarkson Road South and Sunningdale Bend area searching for 88-year-old Helen Lemelin.
She is described as a white female who is 5’6” and has short, curly grey hair.
She was last seen wearing a blue/teal jacket and purple pants (see photo below).
Police say she uses a walker.
Anyone who sees her should call police.
UPDATE: Lemelin has been located in good health.
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 51-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Man with Dementia in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation