Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Woman with Dementia
Police are looking for a missing woman suffering from dementia in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Clarkson Road South and Sunningdale Bend area searching for 88-year-old Helen Lemelin.
She is described as a white female who is 5’6” and has short, curly grey hair.
She was last seen wearing a blue/teal jacket and purple pants (see photo below).
Police say she uses a walker.
Anyone who sees her should call police.
UPDATE: Lemelin has been located in good health.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Man with Dementia in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers